Preserving my family history and loving every minute of it!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello and Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone,
Please excuse the mess, I am under construction and may need some help. Any suggestions would be helpful..I have taken a giant leap into the unknown here. I am going to try this out, never done anything like this before. I have not even tried to post pictures on our BB yet. Just learning how to get them on here. So have patients with me and I will get it soon...LOL..I love looking at everyones blogs and I am so glad to finally see everyone from CTMH doing a blog.
So now I am going to try my hand at it....

My problem is getting the pictures from the camera to the computer...can't find the right place to hook up. But I will get it figured out eventually. So on that note I will get off the computer so I can find my cords to hook up...Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment