Preserving my family history and loving every minute of it!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Morning

I have been playing with this most of the night...Mary, THANK YOU...for your help...I am getting this figured out...almost lost my computer...(it almost went out the window) HEE HEE HEE. But I am getting there. I will work on getting pics posted later...Have a good day, I have to get up in a few hours and go to work. Been off for a few days. The Scrap Happy Okies (which I am proud to say I am one of) did a retreat this past weekend with over 80 women and consultants. We had a blast. Got lots of layouts done, gave away alot of prizes and learned alot of new tips and techniques. This is our 2nd year to do this and it was great. Can't wait for next year. Well I will close this for now...beddy bye time..I miss my granddaughters....lol
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment